Weather Hotwire Daily Updates

Important Week # 4 - Update 1-Wednesday May 4  - 3:15pm

All Tennis Today will be indoors at the dome due to light rain and slippery courts as well as, potential for cold temps without sunshine.

We will not cancel any future classes,     but if inclement weather ......all spring classes will be moved going forward to our year round Nabedrick Indoor Stadium facility at 8401 83rd ave no. (Tennis/Pickleball Stadium indoor) location.   

 

Also -      Please email to confirm you received this message and you will be attending classes today and indoors.    We will plan to be outdoors moving forward unless further updates are posted on the weather hotwire page as well.

 

Also please reply and confirm on bad weather days that you will be attending indoors as well to assist us with staffing.  thanks - Daniel

Here is our extended forecast from Accuweather.com

---------------------------------------

Wednesday April 28 all lessons and classes previously scheduled at other locatinos and Brookview Park will be moved to our outdoor location for this afternoon and moving forward unless inclement weather resumes in the coming days.  We will not cancel any future classes but all spring classes will be moved to our year round Nabedrick Indoor Stadium facility at 8401 83rd ave no. ( Tennis/Pickleball Stadium indoor) location.   Please email to confirm you received this message and you will be attending classes today and the remainder of the weekend too.  Also please reply and confirm on bad weather days that you will be attending indoors as well to assist us with staffing.  thanks - Daniel

Here is our extended forecast from Accuweather.com -APRIL 28 - MAY 9

Important Week # 3 - Update 2-Wednesday April 28 - 3:30pm

Wednesday April 28 all lessons and classes previously scheduled at other locatinos and Brookview Park will be moved to our outdoor location for this afternoon and moving forward unless inclement weather resumes in the coming days.  We will not cancel any future classes but all spring classes will be moved to our year round Nabedrick Indoor Stadium facility at 8401 83rd ave no. ( Tennis/Pickleball Stadium indoor) location.   Please email to confirm you received this message and you will be attending classes today and the remainder of the weekend too.  Also please reply and confirm on bad weather days that you will be attending indoors as well to assist us with staffing.  thanks - Daniel

Here is our extended forecast from Accuweather.com -APRIL 28 - MAY 9

WED4/28

 

64° /44°

Warmer; a morning shower

40%

 

THU4/29

 

63° /47°

Clouds and sun

25%

 

FRI4/30

 

66° /54°

Sunshine and patchy clouds

11%

 

SAT5/1

 

84° /56°

Mostly cloudy and warmer

7%

SUN5/2

 

78° /53°

A couple of showers possible

30%

 

MON5/3

 

65° /47°

A couple of showers possible

30%

 

TUE5/4

 

62° /46°

A couple of showers possible

30%

 

WED5/5

 

61° /46°

Clouds giving way to some sun

22%

 

THU5/6

 

63° /47°

Plenty of sun

1%

 

FRI5/7

 

66° /50°

A p.m. t-storm possible

30%

 

SAT5/8

 

67° /52°

A couple of showers possible

30%

 

SUN5/9

 

65° /50°

Cloudy with showers possible

35%

Important Week # 3 - Update 1-Monday April 26- 3:30pm

Monday April 26 all lessons and classes previously scheduled at other locatinos and Brookview Park will be moved to our indoor location for this afternoon only and to  year round stadium facility at  8401 83rd ave no. ( Tennis/Pickleball Stadium indoor) location.   Please email to confirm you received this message and you will be attending.

Please remember to check back also on Tuesday for updates as well starting tomorrow.

thanks,

Daniel

Important Week # 2 - Update 3-Friday April 23- 12:45pm

April 24-26 Friday/Saturday/Sunday- all tennis lesson classes will be moved indoors for this weekend only to our  year round stadium facility at  8401 83rd ave no. ( Tennis/Pickleball Stadium indoor) location.   Please email to confirm you received this message and you will be attending.

thanks,

Daniel

Important Week # 2 - Update 2

We are now officially moving to Brookview Park for all lessons moving forward as of Thusday 4/22/21 unless you see a notice on this page saying inclement weather please move indoors. 

All outdoor registartions for both juniors and adults will be moved to one location for consolidation of class sizes and skill levels.

All participants will be moved to our Golden Valley Brookview Location starting on April 19 for the remainder of the outdoor (indoor stadium back up) spring season through Sunday, May 30.

We will not have any participants attending our Plymouth or Wayzata locations for the spring session.  We thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding that our program succeeds with similar skilled players/ levels at all ages and due to Covid our spring enrollment is a little more limited so far than last year at this sime.  If 

thanks again for supporting TCTC,

Daniel Nabedrick

Executive Director 

Please email and confirm that you received this notification and that you will or will not be attending your lesson or your child's lesson at our Brookview Park Location -  (BP indoor location on bad weather days only for the remainder of this 6 week session) .   Please remember to be ready to double check by looking at this page on our website again to see if there are any other updates to our Weather Hotline due to inclement weather or any covid 19 updates as well.  We look forward to seeing all of you this week and weekend and want to say thank you to each and every one of you again for supporting and participating at TCTC !!!

 

Important Week # 2 - Update 1

  at 04/19/21- 4/21/21- Mon -Wed Indoors at Stadium. 

We are moving all classess indoors for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday this week and then planning to be outside as much as possible moving forward Thursday- Sunday.  Please check back for Thursday highlights with the weather looking better, we will hopefully planfor outdoors through the weekend too.

 

Please email and confirm that you received this notification and that you will or will not be attending your lesson or your child's lesson at our BP indoor location for the first three days of Week # 2 of spring tennis.   Please remember to be ready to double check by looking at this page on our website again to see if there are any other updates to our Weather Hotline due to inclement weather or any covid 19 updates as well.  We look forward to seeing all of you this week and weekend and want to say thank you to each and every one of you again for supporting and participating at TCTC !!!

IMPORTANT Week # 2 - Update 2 - Starting April 19

All outdoor registartions for both juniors and adults will be moved to one location for consolidation of class sizes and skill levels.

All participants will be moved to our Golden Valley Brookview Location starting on April 19 for the remainder of the outdoor (indoor stadium back up) spring season through Sunday, May 30.

We will not have any participants attending our Plymouth or Wayzata locations for the spring session.  We thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding that our program succeeds with similar skilled players/ levels at all ages and due to Covid our spring enrollment is a little more limited so far than last year at this sime.  If 

thanks again for supporting TCTC,

Daniel Nabedrick

Executive Director 

Please email with any questions and  as our phones will not be available for questions this morning via text or call. 

Make Up Requests:

Please remember to email for make up requests and therefore you do not have to call or text to make up.  We will add your child to the attendance rosters and notify the facility directors of all Make up request.   

WEATHER UPDATES/CANCELATIONS: It is really timing.  Generally it should be expected that our tennis camps and tennis lessons for kids and adults will go on as scheduled unless it is obvious that weather precludes this. Weather updates will be on our website (About- Weather Hotwire) and facebook. We try to post updates an hour in advance to give parents enough time to adjust their schedules, but may need to cancel as close as only 30 minutes prior if we do get bad weather just before camp will begin. Cancelations can be due to extreme hot or cold weather, wind, or rain. Campers will be given the option to do a make-up day if the class is canceled due to weather.

  • Grey Google+ Icon
  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Twitter Icon
  • Grey Instagram Icon