Twin City Tennis Camps Frequently Asked Questions
1) For the full day camps, is there an itinerary of how those days work/organized? It's a long day and it would be helpful to understand typically how they are structured.
Here is the link to our detailed schedule that is also under the Daily Schedule on the TCTC Website.
2) My son/daughter is interested in pursuing tennis and trying out for the team next year. Does he or she need to be evaluated in order to determine whether to register him for Developmental vs. High Performance camp? He is ready to move on from developmental tennis in my estimation.
Sign him up for the appropriate group you think he would fit with. We can move players into different groups based on level, friendships, etc so he will find the best group for him within Camp.
3) Do you offer 1/2 day options for all the camps? If so, how much are those?
We do have half day options. You can see those options if you click on the link below and select a 2022 Summer Camp location.
4) Hello. I am just wondering what your cancellation policy is for summer camps - TY!
Hey! Thank you for your question. We do a credit based system. Our cancellation policy for TCTC is as attached here.
5) I have a son/daughter interested in attending a tennis camp this summer. He's more on the beginner side. What options would your program have available to him?
I would recommend Quick Start or Junior Development. You can see the locations and options for the summer camp on our website and on our registration items. Both links are below:
6) I need to register so I can sign up
In the process of registering, you will be able to create an account. Add the applicable items to your cart and then you can register through email on Active.
7) Is lunch provided or do the kids need to bring a bag lunch?
Campers May Bring Cold Lunch Or Order $8.00 Hot Pizza Lunch - Includes - Pizza, Drink, Chips, & Cookie
8) Can you elaborate on the Flex Day/Week option? For example, could I buy a week in June, July and Aug for a total of 3 weeks with that option?
Yes, absolutely. We know that our campers & families need flexibility so this is a great option if you don't know summer plans as of yet.
Please submit any additional questions to email@example.com OR use the Let's Chat icon in the bottom left.